Great Plains mission is to find the right formula of conservation, communities and commerce that would make a lasting, sustainable difference to the world’s iconic wildlife and wilderness areas. Their philosophy is grounded in the fundamental appreciation of the good in life… Good people, good staff, good decisions, good things we share and enjoy, but most of all we try to extend that “goodness” to our interactions with you, with wildlife, with nature and with the local communities which so depend on them.
Great Plains Luxury Lodges -
Let them treat you!
Helicopter and flying deals
Save up to US$1995 per person
Validity dates apply for various specials
Depart any day from Maun, Kasane or Victoria Falls
Experience the wonders of Botswana, Zimbabwe or Kenya with a variety of stay/pay deals from world class safari operator Great Plains. Witness spectacular wildlife in these destination gems
What you’ll experience
Incredible wildlife | Conservation Tourism | Beautiful camps | Magical moments
- Stay 4 and pay for only 3
- Stay 4 nights at Sapi Explorer and receive one night free at either Selinda Explorers or Duba Explorers
- Spend 8 nights combining Mpala Jena with Sapi Explorer and only pay for 6 nights – 2 for free!
- Stay for 4 nights, pay for only 3 nights
- Experience Botswana in the photo season and fly free
- Helicopter the Selinda Spillway when combining Duba Plains and Selinda or Zarafa
- Stay for 4 nights and only pay for 3
- Masai Mara Camps or ol Donyo
Terms & Conditions
- Specials have travel validity dates
- All nights must be in the same itinerary
- Offers cannot be combined
- Free nights at lowest priced camp