This classic Kenya Safari visits two diverse eco-systems in the hands of expert guides and your home will be two luxurious camps. Ol Pejeta Conservancy is located in central Kenya and offers 90,000 acres of blissfully uncrowded wilderness to enjoy quality game viewing. Kicheche Laikipia is situated around a waterhole, home to an array of birdlife, with frequent visits from the resident game including elephant and rhino. The safari then flies down the Rift Valley to a Kicheche camp in one of the exclusive conservancies in the Masai Mara. The Mara conservancies offer a high quality safari experience, with few vehicles permitted access, where you will witness some of the world’s most spectacular wildlife within the dramatic scenery.
KENYA 8 NIGHT SPECIAL!
Post Covid-19 special rates
Enjoy this fantastic KENYA safari offering ''post Covid'' low season rates from August 2020 until April 2021. Combining 4 nights at Kicheche Laikipia Camp and 4 nights in the famous Masai Mara area.
Includes internal flights, all meals, activities, local drinks, conservation fees
Valid for travel 01 August 2020 until April 2021
Departs any day
Experience the incredible wildlife, culture and conservation on this classic Kenya safari
What you’ll experience
Amazing wildlife | Great Diversity | Masai Culture | Variety of Activities
- 8 nights accommodation in Kicheche Camps
- Internal flights to/from Nairobi and between camps
- All meals and local drinks included
- Experienced guided activities
- Travel from August 2020 to April 2021
Highlights of the areas
- Guided 4×4 game drives
- Walking safaris
- Canoe, biking, conservation activities
- Subject to availability at the time of reservation
- Terms and Conditions apply
- Scheduled light aircraft flights to/from Nairobi