Spectacular Namibia! A 7 day/6 night fly-in safari covering some of the iconic highlights of Namibia. Flying over this incredible landscape puts the size into perspective on this Namibian safari.
NAD32250.00 per person sharing (Normal price NAD44595.00pp)
- Two nights at Kulala Desert Lodge in Sossusvlei, allowing you to explore with qualified guides the stunning red desert dunes.
- Views of the Etendeka Mountains from Doro Nawas camp are beautiful. Great scenery with the opportunity of seeing desert-adapted elephants
- Tracking and viewing black rhino on foot is a highlight of your stay at Desert Rhino camp (2 nights), as well as scenic nature drives and great birding opportunities
- Flight aircraft transfers between the camps allows you to experience spectacular images of the spectacular scenery, from Sossuslvei to Damaraland
- A portion of your stay at Desert Rhino will go to the Save the Rhino Trust to assist this critically endangered species
- Valid for travel 10 November 2015 until 20 March 2016 (excludes 20 Dec – 10 Jan) subject to availability
- All internal flight and road transfers from Windhoek are included. Twice daily activities (game drives, nature drives, nature walks, excursions), all meals at camps, local drinks and laundry, park fees and tourism levy are included
- International flights to/from Namibia are excluded