Travelling Solo on Safari
If you like to adventure by yourself, or you simply find yourself with itchy feet but don’t have anyone to take a break with you, then don’t be put off travelling to Africa as a solo traveller.
There are several small group safaris that you can join in on, or simply have us design a trip for you where you will be taken care of each step of the way.
You also don’t have to worry about your safety as the itineraries that we design have your safety as the highest priority.
Whilst single travellers are often surcharged with additional supplements, there are a number of safari operators and camps that don’t charge extra for single travellers!
Some suggested itineraries
- 9 night Northern Highlights Letaka Safari, starting in Maun, Botswana, finishing in Kasane, Botswana (with extension to Victoria Falls possible). Scheduled departure dates throughFully serviced mobile camping safari, travelling through some of Botswana’s most beautiful game rich areas. No single supplement for the first 3 singles to book on each trip. Maximum 7 guests per departure
- 9 night Ultimate Namibia, starting and ending in Windhoek. Scheduled departures throughout the year. Accommodated mobile safari, staying in comfortable lodges or hotels in Namibia’s most iconic areas. Maximum 7 guests per departure
- 8 night &Beyond Botswana Expedition. Starts Kasane, ends Maun. 6 nights mobile camps, 2 nights luxury lodge in the Okavango Delta. Scheduled departures from May to December. Single Supplement applicable
- 7 night Wayo Tanzania Adventure, starting and ending in Arusha. Great value safari through Tanzania’s iconic areas. Scheduled group departures, with lots of options to get active (walking, biking, swimming), accommodation is in permanent or semi-permanent camps. Single supplement applicable
Independent Individually Tailored Itineraries:
- 8 night Desert & Delta Safari, Botswana. Choice of 3 lodges throughout the Okavango Delta, Savute region, Kalahari. Fully inclusive of all meals, local drinks, twice daily scheduled activities, laundry, park fees, internal light aircraft flights. No single supplement in low season & shoulder season (single supplement applies in high season, July to October)
- 6 night ABC Zimbabwe Safari. Three nights in Hwange, 3 nights in Mana Pools. Light aircraft flights between camps. Fully inclusive of meals, local drinks, activities. Some seasons have no single supplement
- No single supplement on accommodation for Wilderness Safaris Botswana camps for a limited time – valid from December 2019 until 31 March 2020.
There’s no reason not to do it…so go on, start planning your adventure!
Please contact us for further details on travelling solo on safari – we’re here to help the whole way!
www.remarkable-africa.com | firstname.lastname@example.org