Zambia Special August – November 2019
Long regarded by many old safari hands as the “real Africa”, Zambia has a wealth of diversity with fantastic wildlife viewing opportunities. This is true wilderness, remote and unspoiled: endless plains where great herds roam, a multitude of activities and the thundering majesty of Victoria Falls.
2 nights Wilderness Safaris Toka Leya, Livingstone
3 nights Royal Zambezi Lodge, Lower Zambezi National Park
3 nights Wilderness Safaris Busanga Bush Camp, Kafue National Park
Travel between August and November 2019
Cost: USD6990 per person sharing (normally USD8950 per person)
(*travel in 2020 also available at a discounted rate – USD8295 per person June – November 2020, normally USD9450pp)
• Victoria Falls, community visit, boat cruise on the mighty Zambezi River
• Picturesque escarpment of the Lower Zambezi Valley, boating, fishing, canoeing, birding
• Wide open Busunga Plains, great predator population
• Complimentary Balloon Ride, Kafue
• All meals, local drinks, activities included, flights from Livingstone to camps and back to Lusaka
CLICK HERE for a detailed itinerary and images
Contact us now to enquire about this great last minute deal!
Subject to availability, terms and conditions apply