Zimbabwe offers incredible wildlife opportunities. Join Alex Chaplin for an escorted departure in November.
US$4420.00 (per person sharing) Normal price US$5837.00pp
- Escorted by Alex Chaplin from Remarkable Africa. As an ex-guide and camp manager, Alex knows what it takes to pull out all of the stops in ensuring his personal attention to you in making sure that you are well looked after so that you are left to relax and enjoy this exceptional safari opportunity and get true value from this trip.
- Victoria Falls – enjoy the majestic natural wonder of the world. A tour of the Falls is included, as well as a sundowner cruise on the mighty Zambezi River
- Hwange National Park is Zimbabwe’s largest National park and is diverse in habitat and rich with wildlife. We stay at Wilderness Safaris Davisons camp in the private Linkwasha Concession. Activities include game drives and game walks with experienced guides
- Ruckomechi, in Mana Pools National park, is on the banks of the Zambezi. Activities include day and night game drives, game viewing from the river, fishing, canoeing
- Min of 4 people, maximum of 8 people – small groups, families or individuals welcome
- Departure date ex Victoria Falls is 05 November 2015
- 2 nights in Victoria Falls, road transfer to Davisons camp in Hwange for 3 nights of game viewing by vehicle and on foot, light aircraft transfer to Ruckomechi for 3 nights, light aircraft transfer back to Victoria Falls
- Trip starts and finishes in Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
- All internal flight and road transfers from Victoria Falls are included. Game drives, game walks and other seasonal activities, all meals at camps, along with local drinks in camps, laundry in camps, breakfasts in Victoria Falls are included
- International flights to/from Zimbabwe excluded